#1 Solution for Removing Damaging Content from Google
If bad reviews and angry customer testimonials about your business are showing up in Google, then you need to take advantage of search engine reputation management immediately.
The Internet has become a central outlet for people who want to voice their frustrations with different brands. If you’re being attacked and aren’t doing anything about it, then it will quickly tarnish the reputation of your business.
- Have users posted harsh comments about you online?
- Are those messages appearing in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing?
- Is your website traffic being stifled by these harmful search suggestions?
- Have you noticed a drop in sales or a changing public perception of your business?
These are serious challenges that businesses now face every day.
Regardless of your company history, the size of your business, or what industry you’re in, your brand reputation can be forever damaged if you don’t use search engine reputation management to clear things up.
What is Search Engine Reputation Management?
In simplest terms, it helps you make sure that nothing bad is appearing about you in Google when people search for you.Search engine reputation management is a unique service that helps you monitor and repair your online reputation as it’s affected by search engine suggestions.
- When someone searches for your business or your keywords, Google automatically generates suggestions and results to help guide the user to the information they’re looking for.
- If negative comments have been posted about you online, there is a very good chance these comments will begin to appear in the search engine suggestions.
- Since an estimated 93% of Internet traffic comes from search engines, the results that users see play a very big part in their buying decisions.
Internet reputation management is designed to give you more control over what appears in these search results.
When implemented effectively, these strategies can actually clean up your “Google reputation” and put the harmful suggestions out of sight.
Why You Need It
These days, having a tarnished search engine reputation can be extremely detrimental to your business.
Once those negative customer reviews begin showing up in Google, they can cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- Organic website traffic drops off significantly.
– Revenues steadily decrease from fewer people visiting your site.
– Consumers lose their trust in you, which can take years to rectify.
But then, something bad happens.
A customer crashes one of your cars, and he didn’t have any insurance. He gets stuck with a hefty bill and he’s not happy about it. He starts telling people that your car malfunctioned and caused the accident.
His story gets picked up by local newspapers, and within a few days, Google is showing links to those articles every time sometime searches for “Super A+ Car Rentals.”
Not surprisingly, your business takes a major hit. People stop visiting your site. They stop calling. They stop renting your cars. By the end of the year, you’ve lost tens of thousands of dollars, all because of one bad incident that started showing up in Google – and the comments weren’t even true!
Search engine reputation management is the only weapon you have to defend your brand from malicious search results and protect it from a tarnished reputation.
Our Experts Can Help!
FreshReputation is a professional search engine reputation management system that helps businesses clean up harmful suggestions in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Our proprietary technology, developed by our skilled SEO teams at FreshRankings, gives you control over what appears about your business in search engines.
Here’s how it works.
1) We aggressively promote positive content for your business.
Our systems enable us to push substantial positive content about your brand, which begins to figure heavily in search engine results over time.
2) Negative suggestions are outweighed by the positive.
Google’s negative suggestions and harmful user testimonials are buried deeper and deeper by the positive content until they are pushed entirely out of sight.
3) We keep an eye on all terms, on all major search engines.
We constantly monitor the major search engines, taking monthly screenshots for all terms that show negative suggestions. For our purposes, removing those negative suggestions out of general visibility signifies a positive progression.
4) We block bad terms from coming back.
Once the negative tags are removed from sight, we keep the momentum high to prevent them from coming back. In the event that you stop a campaign, there is no guarantee that the harmful suggestions won’t come back as people search for it again.
5) Your business benefits from having a cleaner online reputation.
Besides the negative terms being removed, businesses benefit from our promotion of positive content, which gives their brand the great reputation it deserves.
Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with FreshReputation to see how our search engine reputation management can help your business.