Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home3/fresher/public_html/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building-v-2-1/internal_link_building.php on line 118
How to Stop Search Results from Hurting Your Reputation or Privacy
If you’ve ever asked, “How do I remove my name from Google?” then you probably weren’t happy with the answer: it’s not easy.
Nowadays, businesses and individuals face an increasingly serious challenge. They are at the mercy of Google, which can often reveal damaging comments or private information in its search results.
For businesses, this can mean:
- Potential customers are seeing those negative reviews prominently in search results.
- People are losing trust in your brand.
- Your website traffic is dropping due to people being influenced by Google results.
- Sales are being hurt by the decrease in traffic.
- Your overall business reputation is being tarnished.
For individuals, it can mean:
- Others are seeing potentially sensitive information, such as your phone number, address or income.
- If you had events in your past that you wanted to keep secret, such as a conviction, those could appear prominently in Google.
- If you are a prominent figure, then “bad press” or slanderous Internet comments can appear every time someone searches your name.
- Your entire personal reputation can be soiled, simply because of those search results that won’t go away.
In both cases, negative and potentially harmful information is being attached to your name – and the consequences can be devastating.
It’s not surprising that so many people and businesses are asking to “remove my name from Google.” But unfortunately, it can be extremely difficult to do, unless you seek the help of professionals.
Why Remove your name from Google?
Google and other search engines, like Yahoo and Bing, generate their search results automatically.
They use complex algorithms to decide which results to show to users based on their searches. You have no direct control over this (although there is one effective solution, as we reveal below).
So no matter how much you demand “remove my name from Google,” you’re not going to get very far. The search engines aren’t going to customize their results for just anybody.
The worst part is: damaging search results can have a seriously lasting effect.
- If negative words like “rip-off” or “scam” are being associated with your business, it can tarnish the public’s perception of your brand.
- If damaging remarks or news is being posted about you or your colleagues, then it can hurt both the individual’s reputation and business reputation for many years.
Over time, those bad search results can become even more difficult to remove.
If you don’t actively use a reputation repair firm or online reputation management services, then you don’t stand a chance. You may never be able to remove your name from Google if you don’t take action immediately.
The Only Effective Solution
FreshReputation is a professional reputation repair service that can help you remove your name from Google – or more precisely: remove the damaging results that are hurting your reputation or privacy.
Our proprietary technology and proven strategies help businesses and individuals clean up those harmful search results.
If you’ve been wondering “how to remove my name from Google,” we offer the only effective solution.
Here’s how it works:
The human element of reputation management is essential. After you tell us you want to “remove my name from Google,” we’ll discuss your challenges and identify which search terms are causing the undesirable results to appear.
2) Aggressive promotion of positive content
After we’ve identified the core areas we need to target, we’ll begin heavily promoting positive content associated with your name or business using our industry-leading SEO-based technology.
3) Undesirable results are removed from sight
Our aggressive promotion of positive content outweighs the negative. This means we push the undesirable results further down in results, deeper and deeper, until they are completely removed from sight of people searching for you.
4) Ongoing monthly monitoring
We take new snapshots of all negative terms each month to watch progress and adjust our campaigns as needed to achieve the greatest results. Whether you are asking us to “remove my name from Google,” or to remove the negative search suggestions, our systems will keep working to remove those results out of general visibility.
5) Preventative measures
Once we remove your name from Google, if we stop promoting a campaign, there is no guarantee that it won’t come back as a result of people searching for it again. That’s why we strongly recommend keeping the momentum high as an “insurance policy” to keep harmful results from returning.
Get Started Today
The longer you wait, the more difficult it becomes to “remove my name from Google.”
Don’t let Google control the success of your business, hurt your reputation, or threaten your personal privacy.
FreshReputation will give you the control you need to combat the search engines directly. Our unique process not only removes the negative results, but also builds a better reputation for you or your business.
Developed by the SEO experts at FreshRankings, our system is built upon the same strategies that have helped our clients triple their annual profits and explode their organic traffic.
Don’t let the situation get any worse. Contact us today and just tell us you want to “remove my name from Google.” We’ll implement an effective reputation repair strategy right away.