The Only Effective Way to Improve Your Online Reputation
Search engine reputation management is a relatively new concept for controlling your online reputation, but it has quickly become a must-have tool for businesses in every market.
If you’re not using it to defend your brand, then you’re putting your business at risk.
- Every day, thousands of businesses are “attacked” by angry consumers who post negative comments and testimonials in forums, review sites and social networks.
- Negative messaging can be extremely difficult to remove in the long term if you are not pro-active about cleaning it up.
- As more people find those harsh comments and lose trust in you, your business takes a major hit.
- Your website traffic, incoming phone calls, lead generation and sales all begin to drop as negative messaging gains more visibility in the search engines.
Roughly 93% of all Internet traffic comes from search engines these days. That means businesses can be slaughtered by the negative comments that appear in search results.
All it takes is one bad result that says “Do not buy from them!” to change the mind of a prospect who is searching for your business. If thousands of people are seeing that same search result, then you’re losing money daily, and your brand is being tarnished.
Search engine reputation management is the only way take control of the situation and give your business the clean image it deserves.
How Search Engine Reputation Management Works
Search engine reputation management – sometimes referred to as SEO reputation management – specifically combats the results that appear in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Many businesses try their best to have negative messages removed from individual sites, but they quickly hit a dead end. That’s because most sites won’t let you touch their content, even when the comments are untrue and slanderous.
Unless you have a court order, or you own the sites themselves, you don’t stand a chance.
The good news is: the vast majority of people searching for your business or products will never see those harsh comments – as long they don’t appear in search engine results.
Therefore, an effective strategy is to clean up the results themselves – and that’s exactly what a professional Internet reputation management firm will do.
Using the latest SEO (search engine optimization) methods, these professionals can control what appears in results when people search for you. Their job is to remove all the harmful suggestions so that they won’t ever be seen.
Important: Use Professionals Only!
Because of the delicate nature of SEO, businesses must be very careful how they approach their search engine reputation management.
Sadly, many SEO firms are using extremely outdated strategies. Tactics that worked only a few years ago are now ineffective and could also result in negative consequences for your business.
Risks of Hiring An Amateur Search Engine Reputation Management Firm:
- Aggressive “black hat” strategies could get your website banned from Google.
- Negative search suggestions could actually move UP in the rankings if your site drops lower.
- Customers will be turned off by aggressive keyword stuffing and other tactics on your website.
- It could take years for your website to climb back up the search results.
Google has said that it makes as many as 500 changes monthly to its algorithms, which determine how sites are ranked in search results. Google’s bots are very sophisticated these days and can easily identify when businesses are trying to “cheat” their way to the top.
Hiring professionals is absolutely essential whenever you attempt to change your “Google Reputation.”
Start improving your online reputation now.
The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to clean up your brand reputation online.
FreshReputation can help immediately.
Our skilled SEO teams and proprietary technology enable businesses to take control over the suggestions that appear in search engines.
By promoting a wealth of positive content to outweigh the negative, those harmful comments get buried in search results until they are pushed out of sight. We use only the most up-to-date, “white-hat” SEO tactics to promote your content, and we’re constantly staying on top of industry trends to make sure our strategies are 100% effective.
In fact, FreshReputation Search Engine Reputation Management is built upon the same systems that we use at FreshRankings to help businesses skyrocket their organic traffic and profits.
– Harmful reviews and comments are cleaned up and removed.
– Positive content builds a perception of high-level satisfaction from others in the marketplace.
– Organic website traffic is increased as a result of ongoing content promotion.
– Negative messaging is prevented from coming back for as long as you use our reputation services.
Each month, we take screenshots of search results that contain negative tags about your business. We use that information to focus our efforts on the most problematic keywords, and we re-adjust our strategies as each tag is cleared up.
Don’t let the search engines control how people feel about your business. Partner with FreshReputation to see how our search engine reputation management can restore your image and boost your bottom line.
Contact us to learn more about search engine reputation management.